Subject: Re: floppyinstfs size
To: Boo Geum Jung <bgjung@etri.re.kr>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sandpoint
Date: 03/22/2002 00:20:46
On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 05:10:08AM +0900, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
> We have almost no limitation of RAM and flash, because RAM is 512M,
> flash is 16M.
> The problem is not the space to me. The one I want to do is how to
> execute netbsd.RAMDISK just like using disk or nfs. I really don't
> know exactly the way yet.

I need to try this.  I have not tried to enter multi-user mode on a
ramdisk image.

> Umm, except sysinst problem, You mean you can enter multi-user mode?

I have not tried.  I would need to build a new ramdisk with the proper
tools.  If I can find the time, I will try this, but I don't know when
I might find the time.  :-(

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...