Re: floppyinstfs size

Looking at the code (src/sys/dev/md_root.c) I can't see why I shouldn't work. But it is a bit unusual, the option is called MINIROOTSIZE and I guess 80M is not really what one would consider to be "mini". There is also an interesting comment in md_root.c: /* The root ramdisk only works single-user. */
Does anyone know what is meant by that?

/Erik