Subject: Re: floppyinstfs size
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Erik Anggard <erik.anggard@packetfront.com>
List: port-sandpoint
Date: 03/18/2002 10:18:52
Looking at the code (src/sys/dev/md_root.c) I can't see why I shouldn't
work. But it is a bit unusual, the option is called MINIROOTSIZE and I
guess 80M is not really what one would consider to be "mini". There is
also an interesting comment in md_root.c:
                                  /* The root ramdisk only works
single-user. */
Does anyone know what is meant by that?

/Erik