Re: floppyinstfs size

Woo.  I hate to say it like this, but I hope you're wrong.
Linux fits (with a root filesystem) in 4MB of flash with a whole bunch
left over.

not that there is anywhere near 4MB on a Sandpoint, mind you.

Is there anything like JFFS/JFFS2 on NetBSD (yet)?  Or do I need to
hire Wasabi to write it?  :-)

jim

--
"The Tivo is a wrapper around a bad interface" -- Bruce Sterling