Sandpoint X3 support [was Re: panic: pmap_pvo_find_va error occurred => Solved!]

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:53:58PM +0900, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
> It works well. I just meet the # prompt on my sandpoint machine.

Great!

I now have a Sandpoint X3 w/ 400MHz 755 PMC, so I've fixed up the serial
interrupt mode and I'm using that on my system now.  I am, however,
still having some difficulty with the two 64-bit PCI slots.  I haven't
spent any time trying to figure that out yet--I've just found that my
ethernet card (Netgear FA-311, if_sip driver) doesn't work in those
slots where it does work in the two 32-bit slots.

I'll commit my serial interrupt support later today.

Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers,
-allen

--