Re: nfs_boot: portmap NFS, error=5 => panic: pmap_pvo_find_va error occurred

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 07:53:51AM -0700, Chuck Silvers wrote:
> matt said he fixed that bug recently.  if you've got the latest revision of
> arch/powerpc/mpc6xx/pmap.c (1.21) and you're still seeing it, then
> the bug must still be there.

That one, but I'm still having other problems with instability of
NEWPMAP-enabled kernels.  I'm between sandpoints at the moment, but
I was running on an MPC750-based board (a port that's not in the tree)
and saw a crash when trying to login after coming up multi-user.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost
 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service