Subject: S390 Integrated server
To: 'port-s390@netbsd.org' <port-s390@netbsd.org>
From: Roczniak, Monica <Monica.Roczniak@idq.com>
List: port-s390
Date: 07/31/2003 14:31:17
Are you still interested in acquiring this server?

Subject: Wanted: IBM S/390 Integrated Server model 3006
To: None <port-s390@netbsd.org>
From: None <ykyee@pc.jaring.my>
List: port-s390
Date: 07/11/2002 00:11:26
Hi,

Does anyone here know where I can get a used IBM S/390 Integrated Server
model 3006 at a low price ?

Thanks

YK Yee

This transmission is intended only for the person named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information.  Please notify me
immediately by phone or e-mail, if you have received this transmission in
error.  If you are not the named addressee, please destroy the original
transmission and its contents.  Copying, distributing, or any disclosure of
its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Thank you for your
assistance and I apologize for any inconvenience.