Port-RISCV archive

Re: List of "real" hardware yet?

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 08:55:38 +0100
Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

That's an easy one to answer... nothing yet. Well, nothing boots to a
useful state.

Hopefully I'll have something to report soon.

Can't wait for that. :-)

I bought the two sifive boards when they came out and I have been
playing with them since. They both run under Linux kinda ok (meaning
rather old versions) and both are adequately spec'ed, so I do
anticipate having some fun with them in the future. :-)

I would very much prefer a BSD on the boards however - simply because I
have much more experience with Free- and NetBSD.

Cheers!
Chris

P.S. Nick, when I replied to your message, my MUA wanted to send you a
personal mail an not reply to the list. I had to use the "reply to
all" function to reply publicly. Was that on purpose?