Port-prep archive

Missing libexpat?

HI folks. I'm playing with netbsd 5.0.1 on my IBM 43p 140. I'm trying to use
pkg_add to add apache to my system. That goes ok, but when I try to start
apache I get the message:

Shared object "libexpat.so.1" not found

I was able to build libexpat, and apache from source but I'd rather use the
binary packages from netbsd. Any suggestions?

Another thing, it seems I need to have a serial console attached to this
machine otherwise the machine freezes up until reconnect the console. Any way
around that?

Thanks,
Charlie Cron