Subject: Prep TODO list and soft interrupts
To: None <port-prep@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-prep
Date: 05/03/2006 11:24:48
I've just completed support for generic soft interrupt support for the prep
port.  This should give the prep port access to a few of the pseudo-devices
that were previously unusable on the port.

That being completed.. I'm revising the TODO list, and adding/deleting a few
things.. here is the current list, in no particular order:

1) Support for RS6k/CHRP style machines, ie the mcp750 and 7025-F40
2) X server support for the 7248
3) Bootable CDROM image
4) Audio support for the machines that have it via pnpbus
5) pnpbus attachment for the we network card.
6) support for evcnt(9)
7) A generic selector bootloader that lets the user pick from VGA/com0 on
startup, similar to how AIX does it..  this is primarily for sysinst.
8) Create pnpbus device for the PCMCIA on the thinkpad
9) Webpage FAQ and cleanup
10) floppy support (don't hold your breath)
11) SMP support (dependant on #1)
12) Code cleanup, de __P'ing of some of the include files, removal of old
softint support.

Done:
Powerstack E1 support
F30 support tested and working, with boot device detection
Generic soft interrupts

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/