Subject: Fixes for 43p-140?
To: None <port-prep@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher Chen <muffaleta@gmail.com>
List: port-prep
Date: 08/26/2005 19:29:53
Hello All:

I saw the thread earlier this year regarding patches, required to run
on the 43p-140. I've done a successful install on my machine, with
Jochen's snapshot floppy images. I checked the files that his patches
were modifying, and it looks like they've been updated since then, so
I assumed they were fixed in the main source tree (for 2.x). But I
guess they aren't. A kernel built from fresh sources still causes that
bus weirdness with esiop. Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of where
the fixes are applied, and where they aren't?

Thanks!

cc

--=20
Chris Chen <muffaleta@gmail.com>
You can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish.