MCA PowerPC (250/41t) Documentation Scanned

Hello, so in my free time I like to scan forgotten programming books and whatnot. Recently I picked up a copy of an IBM book titled "RISC System/6000 PowerPC System Architecture" and scanned it in. At first I thought it had to do with the PReP platform, but once I got ahold of it I quickly realized it's for the late MCA machines. The book contains information on the MCA models used in the RS/6000 port (namely the 250) and advertises itself as important for anyone porting a different OS to the RS/6000.

I've uploaded the book scans to IA and I'm posting it here since I know a while back there was interest in trying to scan RS/6000 MCA-era documentation. I'm hoping this will be of interest to anyone interested in that port.

Here is the book: https://archive.org/details/ibm-risc-system-6000-power-pc-architecture/

Jake