Re: GCC 10 available for testing etc. in -current.

I upgraded my MacPPC to NetBSD/current. The GCC 10 build worked under 9.1. I then rebooted on current and rebuilt world on that with GCC 10.

Apart from a couple of flist issues and a tmux issue that prevented ./build.sh from completely (both are fixed I think in -current), I have a working build on GCC 10.

Ran ATF this afternoon.
Summary for 889 test programs:
    8660 passed test cases.
    49 failed test cases.