Re: POWER9 Support?

U'll Be King of the Stars wrote:
On 05/02/2021 14:28, Adam Russell wrote:
I saw some discussion from a couple of years back about NetBSD support for POWER9. Did that work lead to anything? I haven't seen any updates but these systems do seem to be pretty available at this point and have Debian support at least.

Raptor has a nice selction, for example https://www.raptorcs.com

I have a Raptor Talos II and I would also love to see NetBSD working fluently on this machine.  I would help out in any way that I can, but I need to be realistic about my skill levels.

In my opinion the best place to start liasons between the two projects would be the #talos-workstation IRC channel on Freenode.  You should also see if one of the more senior members of the NetBSD core project is interested in starting a discussion with Timothy Pearson of Raptor.

Thanks for the pointers! I'll take my questions to irc and see what develops.