Re: missing math functions on powerpc (macppc)?

Looking through $WRKSRC/build/make/configure.sh, it seems the problem may
stem from there being no accounting for a powerpc target.

The script sets "gcctarget" according to the output of "gcc -dumpmachine".
On macppc this is "powerpc--netbsd".  While "*bsd*" gets lumped into
"tgt_os=linux", there is no handling for "powerpc" when setting "tgt_isa".

The output says configuring for "generic-gnu".  I'll look at the
config.log file for any other clues.