e500 core lacks lswi, lswx, stswi, and stswx instructions.

Hi,

I found lswi instruction cause SIGILL on freescale TWR-P1025.

From "e500 Software Optimization Guide (eSOG) Rev.0" (AN2665) p.4
| The e500 core implements the 32-bit portion of the Book E
architecture, a PowerPC architecture definition
| for embedded processors. Book E ensures binary compatibility with
the user instruction set architecture
| (UISA) portion of the PowerPC architecture. All classic PowerPC
integer instructions (for example,
| arithmetic, logical, load/store, and branch) are supported on e500
except lswi, lswx, stswi, and stswx.

I seem those instructions are generated by gcc -Os.
It causes installer and /rescue programs don't work.

Do we need emulation of those instructions?
Any ideas?

Regards,
--
NONAKA Kimihiro