inconsistent PMAP_SIZE

Hi,

I'm playing Freescale TWR-P1025 with MULTIPROCESSOR.

I found definition of PMAP_SIZE that was inconsistent with following sources.
Which is correct PMAP_SIZE?

----- sys/arch/powerpc/booke/booke_pmap.c
#ifdef MULTIPROCESSOR
#define    PMAP_SIZE    offsetof(struct pmap, pm_pai[PMAP_TLB_MAX])
#else
#define    PMAP_SIZE    sizeof(struct pmap)
#endif

----- sys/uvm/pmap/pmap.c
#ifdef MULTIPROCESSOR
#define    PMAP_SIZE    offsetof(struct pmap, pm_pai[MAXCPUS])
#else
#define    PMAP_SIZE    sizeof(struct pmap)
kmutex_t pmap_pvlist_mutex __aligned(COHERENCY_UNIT);
#endif

Regards,
--
NONAKA Kimihiro