Re: occational system lock up in 6.0_BETA and 6.99.5

Sore more rumbling on system lockup under heavy disk I/O.

I found that dump lockup happens on the combination of WAPBL and
dump -X snapshot.

- Standard dump operation without -X snapshot does work either in WAPBL
or no WAPBL case.
- Snapshot dump of WAPBL-less (/sbin/mount -o update,nolog) filesys works.

Amusingly "reenabling WAPBL (-o update,log) during dump -X" is found Ok.
And next invokation of dump -X ends up with lockup some seconds later.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology