[patch] crash on startup / high BAT fallout

Hello,

the attached patch allows -current to boot on my iBook G4, to some degree at
least. There is still a problem with bus_dmamap_load() but that appears to be
malloc() vs. kmem fallout - apparently vtophys() returns garbage whan called on
kmem memory.
Either way, the problem was, that the BAT setup code called OpenFirmware after
zapping the BATs but before filling them in with something useful ( the old
code mapped the lower 256MB first ), the other problem was that we tried to map
the upper 256MB which includes the ROM, which fails now so we only map
0xf0000000 - 0xfbffffff.
So, this needs to be tested on ofppc and other macppc boxes. If you get any
(green) kernel putput at all ( as opposed to some obscure OF error and no
kernel output ) then it worked.

have fun
Michael