Re: Bad powerpc code with GCC 4.5.3?

I've finally been able to build a release with the patch committed and
ofwboot.xcf does work again now.

I'm trying to get a native build to complete (macppc).  When I reach
a stopping point (whether the build succeeds or not), I'll put the
SCSI card back into the machine and see if it still panics on
attaching the ahc driver.

Thanks.