Re: CVS commit: src/gnu

Matt Thomas wrote:

>> [...]
>> ...which segfaults if the toolchain was built with -msecure-plt.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> This is a build issue but I don't know how to fix that.  So I checked
> in a workaround in rs6000/netbsd.h which causes the right thing to
> happen.

Thanks. I have build a new release with this patch and I can confirm that
the current userland binaries are working again. But it doesn't fix my DSI
traps in /sbin/init, so this is probably a different bug.

From my Linkstation HD-HLAN:

[...]
boot device: tlp0
root on tlp0
nfs_boot: trying BOOTP
nfs_boot: BOOTP next-server: 192.168.0.5
nfs_boot: my_addr=192.168.0.102
nfs_boot: my_mask=255.255.255.0
nfs_boot: gateway=0.0.0.0
root on 192.168.0.5:/var/data/export/linkstation/root
root file system type: nfs
warning: no /dev/console
trap: pid 1.1 (init): user read DSI trap @ 0xffffffff by 0xefe94138 (DSISR
0x40000000, err=14)
Process (pid 1) got sig 11
trap: pid 1.1 (init): user read DSI trap @ 0xffffffff by 0xefe94138 (DSISR
0x40000000, err=14)
Process (pid 1) got sig 11
trap: pid 1.1 (init): user read DSI trap @ 0xffffffff by 0xefe94138 (DSISR
0x40000000, err=14)
Process (pid 1) got sig 11
trap: pid 1.1 (init): user read DSI trap @ 0xffffffff by 0xefe94138 (DSISR
0x40000000, err=14)
[...DSIs forever...]

Is it just me (and kiyohara)? The daily macppc ATF test runs from riz look
like macppc is working...?

--
Frank Wille