Re: CVS commit: src/gnu

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:20:44 +0200
Antti Kantee <pooka%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> > This is probably the same bug which Kiyohara and me already
> > reported on this list many days ago.
> > [...]
>
> I'm not sure if it's the _same_ problem, since building shared libs
> with build.sh+latest tools worked for me.

You're probably right. Yours looks like a PIC problem. I don't know how
much it is affected by the modification for secure-plt.

The one which I reported is definitely a PLT problem.

But now I have some doubts whether my test case makes any sense, because
it shows a segfault caused by an ISI-trap at 0x4e800420, while /sbin/init
dies with a DSI-trap...

--
Frank Wille