Attention: Beneficiary,

I hereby inform you that Your suspended parcel of 250,000.00 pounds which
you have meet with all delivery requirement have been retrieved by world
Economic And Financial Crimes Commission Associated with Federal Bureau
Investigation.

We discovered that there are some unscrupulous Internet scammers trying to
temper with your suspend price demanding for huge money to bring the price
to you. And on the long run they will end up playing with you after
payment. I want to let you know that at the moment we have three of them in
our investigating custody for interrogation. You are require to contact
Mr.Larry Peterson via email address: larrypeterson20%w.cn@localhost for more
information
to bring the retrieved suspend fund of 250,000.00 pounds sterling to you
with immediate effect.

Anticipate your prompt response.

Mr.Larry Peterson