Port-powerpc archive

2010Q2 package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 5.1

I've uploaded the result of a bulk build of pkgsrc-2010Q2 for
NetBSD/macppc 5.1 to

A total of 10GB of packages have been uploaded, for a total of
8552 packages.

(Yes, I've cheated somewhat -- I've used a 5.1 release candidate
and have labelled it 5.1...)

This build was done with sources from Jul 4.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard