gdbserver for powerpc

Hi,

I have added the support for netbsd on powerpc to gdbserver.

You can find the patches in NetBSD problem report bin/43332.
When you follow the instructions in the sections How-To-Repeat and Fix,
you get a working gdbserver for netbsd on powerpc.

After applying the patches in PR port-powerpc/43196
and PR toolchain/43219 too,
you should be able to start the gdbserver on a powerpc board
running netbsd and debug remotely from a linux host.

I have done more changes to netbsd, because I am using a board with
MPC5200B CPU.

Best regards

Jan