pmap without RAM in the first 256MB segment

Hi,

a few days ago Jukka Andberg made the first successful tests for port
amigappc on an A1200 with a BlizzardPPC board. He noticed a problem
which is hard for me to fix:

The pmap_bootstrap() can only work when it finds RAM between 0x00000000
and 0x10000000 (is this correct?). For the CyberstormPPC I was lucky that
the RAM base address of 0x08000000 is in this area. But what can we do for
computers without (useful) RAM in the first segment (probably only Amigas
are affected)?

Is it easy to fix/enhance pmap, or should I regard that a show-stopper?

--
Frank Wille