Thank you.

Good Day ,

This is an official requisition for your legal consultation services on behalf
of Yiwu Rostar Craftwork Co. Ltd.

We are based in China and our principal activity is manufacturing of specialize
in high-density pure  cotton yarn, dyed fabric and make shirts, textile &
fabric - fabric lace wholesale, lace embroidery, shoe laces, embroidered lace
exporters, embroidered lace trims & designs, fabric embroidered lace, bridal
lace fabrics etc.Other activities include constructing,leasing and selling
residential and  commercial buildings and provision of investment services.

We are presently incapacitated due to international legal boundaries to exert
pressure on our delinquent customers in America, Europe and we request for your
services accordingly.

We got your contact information from the state of Europe lawyers Directory as a
result of our search  for a reliable firm or individual to provide legal
services as requested. After a careful review of your profile as well as your
qualification and experience, we are of the opinion that you are capable and
qualified to provide the legal services as requested.

Please accept my sincerest appreciation on behalf of Yiwu Rostar Craftwork Co.
Ltd. in advance for your willingness to render your services as we look forward
to your prompt response to our request.

Thank you.
Mr. Jack Chen.
Room 1607, No.999 North Chouzhou Road,