Re: NetBSD on Nintendo Wii (PowerPC 750CL)

James Longworth wrote:

> What are the chances of seeing a Nintendo Wii (IBM Broadway PowerPC
> 750CL) port?

There must be somebody who is experienced enough, owns such a machine and is
motivated to do the port.

> Linux already runs on it.

That might be useful, but I remember from the Pegasos/ofppc port that the
Linux sources didn't help much.

>  It would be nice to run NetBSD instead.

No doubt.
BTW, what kind of bootloader/firmware does the Wii use? Uboot or something
own? And does Nintendo allow access to the complete hardware?

--
Frank Wille