Port-powerpc archive

Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q3

I've uploaded the results of a rebuild of pkgsrc-2009Q3 done on
NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

This directory tree now contains a total of 7.8GB of packages for
a total of 7514 packages.  The sources for this was updated on
October 11.

Since we only keep at most two complete sets of binary packages
per arch/os/os-version, the 2009Q1 packages will be deleted

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard