Port-powerpc archive

Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 3.1 / pkgsrc-2009Q1

I've uploaded the new results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2009Q1
done on NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE to

A total of 5.8GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 6561

The source tree this was built from was updated Ap4 7, 2009.  For
now I'll continue updating and rebuilding for the pkgsrc-2009Q1
branch for this arch/os/os-version.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard