Re: powerpc64 ldstm.S

> Looking through the PPC instruction set manuals indicates that
> it only has lmw (load multiple 32-bit word) and stmw (store
> multiple 32-bit word) instructions and no equivalents for
> 64-bit words, so the `stmd' and `lmd' instructions just don't
> exist.  Instead you need to issue individual load/store
> instructions.

I was just wondering if these were supposed to be some form of
"macro instruction" that some instruction sets or assemblers have.

> You probably should double check the offsets I calculated.

I did, and you had two bugs that I found and fixed :)
(128+8 = 136, not 130; 146+8 = 154, not 152, but then we were
already skewed by the earlier error.)

With that correction, I'm going to commit your fixed version.

Regards,

- Håvard