mvme5100 anyone?

Hello All

I was handed a bunch of mvme5100 boards (they're pretty old, it seems), and I'd
like to get embedded servers running on these devices.  I thought netbsd would
be a great OS to run.  However, I can't seem to find much information on anyone
running netbsd on these devices.

If anyone is using this board for this OS, will you contact me, and let me ask
a few questions, such as 1) what development system, 2) what
compiler/toolchain, and 3) how to boot the OS over tftp?

thanks for any inputs and suggestions

Kelly Hornsby