re: X server support?

   I see this message now.

     (II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libpcidata.a I am at 0x186fad8
     (EE) LoadModule: Module pcidata does not have a pcidataModuleData data
object.
     (II) UnloadModule: "pcidata"
     (II) Unloading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libpcidata.a
     (EE) Failed to load module "pcidata" (invalid module, 0)

     Fatal server error:
     Unable to load required probe modules, Exiting...

is this on -current?  macppc native Xorg seems to be mostly working
for me right now -- i have keyboard input issues, but it runs just
fine besides that...  maybe you can try that :-)

.mrg.