Port-powerpc archive

Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q2

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q2 done
on NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

A total of 6.1GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6073 packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated Aug 10, 2008.

I'll continue re-updating and re-building on this branch for the
time being.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard