Re: NetBSD on Synology Disk Station ?

Hi,

> Please check and see arch/sandpont/README.NAS file.  Code
> has not been tested but I have little concern about it since whole
> differences are comfortably mimimazed in
> sandpoint/pci/pci_machdep.c across the flock of 8241 based
> NAS/SOHO GW boxes.
>
> Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology

I could find the DS-106j reference in README.NAS.
The "iteide" driver appears in manpages but not "mak".
Nor can I find any if_mak.c file in src/sys/dev/pci.

As I'm no developper, can I go and get one of those box or is it too much
beta-software yet ? :) It's for private use but I'm looking at replacing
my landisk which has poor network performance.

TIA,
    Jo