Re: Location of PIC modules

Michael Lorenz wrote:

I talked with garbled, and we came to the conclusion that it may
be better to have all PICs in one place at powerpc/pic.

What do you think? Are there any reasons against it?
[...]

Heathrow and Ohare are strictly MD - the chips were designed by Apple and aren't used anywhere but in Macs, I don't see why they should be mixed with MI ones.

Yes, same for my amigappc-PIC, and probably for the others too,
but our intention was to keep them all together in one place for
easier maintanance.

When you think it is a bad idea, we can also leave the MD-PICs in
their ports. I have no problem with it. That's the reason I asked.
But we must at least come to a common decision about it.

--
Frank Wille