bugs in powerpc/db_disasm.c

Already some years ago I realized bugs in the PowerPC disassembler used by
ddb. Most serious is the swapping of rS and rA registers, which can easily
be noticed in all "mr" instructions.

For example the extended mnemonic "mr r3,r4" results in "or r3,r4,r4", which
is erroneously displayed by ddb as "or r4,r3,r4".

Affected are all instructions with an 'S' operand field which are no
store-instructions.

When there are no objections I would like to fix that (and maybe more) in the
next days. :)

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/