Re: Bebox revives

On 10-Feb-2008 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> I succeeded in the boot with NFS. It is with USER_SR 10.

Awesome.  I'm so glad to finally see this port working after so long.  Great
job!

One other thing I'd like to see tackled at some point is this:

Boot: Loading in()
2450540+108504 [159648+155056]=0x2bdd88
start=0x3100

It would be ideal if we could get the start address up to 0x100000 like the
other OEA ports.  (I would like to use the space between 0x3000 and 0x100000
for millicode stuff eventually)

I have some thoughts on how to do this, if you need help.  A good place to
start is the self-relocation code in the prep bootloader.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/