The next step in PowerPC renovation

These are some things I've been thinking about that we can do to renovate
powerpc a bit more, and clean it up a bit:

1) A bunch of arches use mkbootimage.  I was thinking instead of having N
different programs, we combine them all into one, and then do the appropriate
image build depending on a -m ARCH flag.  This flag would default to the arch
of the machine it is running on, assuming it's a valid arch.

2) I'd like to combine ofppc/ofwboot and macppc/ofwboot into a single unified
ofwboot.  Maybe put it in powerpc/stand?

3) I'd like to possibly ship all of the various bootloaders for every ppc port
in /usr/mdec. Perhaps either with the form:

/usr/mdec/prep/boot_foo
or
/usr/mdec/prep.boot_foo

All of the above steps are designed to attempt to ship a single unified base.tgz
for powerpc, rather than shipping 7 (is it 7?) very slightly different ones.

Finally:

4) I was thinking we should change struct bootinfo to be a proplib, rather than
a struct, to try to unify some of the code that parses it.  This would require
changes to both the bootloaders and the machdep code.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/