pcib accesses registers at 0x40 and 0x60

Hi!

While reading the source for powerpc/pci/pcib.c I wondered about the direct
access to register offset 0x40 and 0x60 in PCI configuration space. I compared
the docs of various PCI-ISA bridges and those registers have different
meaning!

Maybe this is 83C553F-specific?

I would suggest to implement a call to a machine-dependant hook-function in
pcibattach(). Port-prep already inserted some code there with #ifdef prep ...

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/