Subject: Re: first call softintr__init()
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 11/26/2007 11:47:29
On 26-Nov-2007 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> I referred to oea.  softintr__init() is called from oea_startup() for
> oea.  softintr__init() actually initializes softintr_pool.  And,
> softintr__init() is called from intr_init() for ibm4xx.
>
> Should oea also change?

I actually moved it there intentionally for OEA.  I converted all the OEA ports
to generic soft interrupts, and rather than calling it in an MD routine on
every port, I just put it in a place that every port had to call.

OEA's interrupt code is now significantly different than IBM4xx's after the
renovation branch was merged.  I tried to stay away from the 4xx stuff, because
I don't have one of those to test on.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/