Re: ppcoea-rennovation branch merge soon

Tim Rightnour wrote:

> 3) amigappc was not transistioned at all. I couldn't make heads or tails
> of most of that code.

No surprise. The current source in the repository never really worked and is
hopelessly obsolete since 1.4.

I adapted it to current source and made it asking for the root-device, some
time ago, but Ignatios still needs to check and commit my changes.

I will happily help you with transitioning the code then.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/