Subject: ppcoea-rennovation branch merge soon
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/15/2007 15:21:13
Unless I hear specific objections, in the next week or so, I plan to merge the
ppcoea-rennovation branch back into HEAD.  There are a few caveats here:

1) ofppc is still not really functional.  I do plan on working on it and
attempting to fix it up, but no promises.  Once merged, such work can continue
on HEAD.

2) bebox is still not completely transitioned to ppcoea-rennovation.   Work
will continue on that port up until the merge, and then follow on HEAD.  I do
expect that port to be transitioned soonish.

3) amigappc was not transistioned at all.  I couldn't make heads or tails of
most of that code.

4) pmppc will no longer be a formal port, it has been moved to the evbppc port.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/