Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/powerpc/oea
To: Jachym Holecek <freza@NetBSD.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 06/25/2007 10:49:25
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 03:46:21PM +0200, Jachym Holecek wrote:
> Why wasn't this (and your other powerpc changes) done for ppcoea-renovation
> directly? ISTM commiting to HEAD will make the mergeback a bit more work...

What are the plans for merging ppcoea-renovation?  I got the impression
that it was to be a short-term branch, but it's been around for a little
while now and it seems that it would be good get the work back in the
mainline sooner rather than later.

Could we maybe get a status update including what's left to be done
(perhaps noting what others can help with) before merge?

Thanks,
-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |  briggs@ninthwonder.com