Subject: Re: NOTICE: major changes to ofppc incoming
To: Tim Rightnour <>
From: Frank Wille <>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 06/23/2007 15:53:35
Tim Rightnour wrote:

On 23.06.07 06:13:02 you wrote:

> On 22-Jun-2007 Frank Wille wrote:
>> What is the exact name of the branch tag? I would like to check it out
>> and play with it a bit.
> ppcoea-renovation.  Just like above, but spelled right.  :)

Ok. Got it! :)

Hm. Any chance to have a look onto Jorge Acereda's modifications for
SmartFirmware and trying to include them?

At the moment I don't get any output at all. Even after setting the
kernel-base and textaddr to 0x400000 and including the SmartFirmware fix in
powerpc/powerpc/oea/ofw_subr.S (do not disable address-translation for SF).

I might debug it this weekend some more. Unfortunately I cannot remember all
of Jorge's patches.

    _  Frank Wille (
 _ //
 \X/   Phx @ #AmigaGer