Port-powerpc archive

Re: kgdb in virtex port

Jachym Holecek wrote:

# Jean-Francois Boudreault 2007-01-31:
I've been playing with Jachym's virtex port for a while. I added support for KGDB in your port but can't get it working right.

FYI I've commited of this (with some cosmetical changes) to the
ppcoe-renovation branch:

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to play with the ML403 board in
a couple of months, so if someone could test on real HW that would be
most appreciated.

        -- Jachym

I've just got out from under some previous committments, and
am in a position to test on a virgin ML-403 board if that helps
anyone out.  Directions to code to test graciously accepted.