OFW device tree dumps and dmesg needed

I am in need of as many openfirmware device tree dumps as possible, and if the
machine is capable of running NetBSD, accompaning dmesg would be awesome.
(Please, only PowerPC machines, no sparc or arm boxes)

I am primarily interested in the device trees of various machines, not so much
the various packages, memory, etc.  Of critical importance is anything that
interrupts, or has an interrupt controller as a child.

Device trees can be grabbed manually from openfirmware by doing:
cd /
ls
cd to each node in above
.properties
<repeat for children of the node>

I don't really care about things like disks attached to scsi controllers, or
other assorted silliness.  I require this information to try to build a set of
routines that can generate an interrupt mapping for a machine from the
openfirmware.  This will hopefully be sharable between the ofppc and macppc
ports.

Please reply directly to me with any OFW dumps you can generate.  It doesn't
matter if the machine is supported by NetBSD or not, I want it all.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/