OpenBSD fix for Altivec assist exception relevant for NetBSD too?

Hi all,

I happened across a reference to a recent fix made by OpenBSD, I
wondered if it was relevant for NetBSD too?  The entry says "An
unhandled AltiVec assist exception can cause a kernel panic."

Link is here: http://www.openbsd.org/errata40.html#013_altivec

I can see that NetBSD's trap.h already has the exception in question
defined, but I couldn't see a reference to it in trap.c.  (Of course, I
don't know enough to make proper sense of the code in general.)

Regards,

Dave