Subject: =?iso-8859-5?B?SW52ZXN0IG1vbmV5IC0gbnkt?=
To: =?iso-8859-5?B?cG9ydC1wb3dlcnBj?= <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-5?B?SmVmcmV5IENvY2tz?= <info@ny-finance.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/05/2007 05:31:18
------------6E7765132D7AD

"NY - finance" Company (LTD) was founded in 2003 and has been successfully developing and functioning for 3 years.
In this period we've opened more that 15 branches and got to collaboration the most trustworthy and effective companies. Our team hires highly qualified personnel which always guarantees right decision making and allows making profits.

Our staff regularly participates in trainees and raises the level of skill. Besides, while making the most important decisions we always consult with independent experts.

Register now: http://www.ny-finance.com
------------6E7765132D7AD--