Subject: Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE / pkgsrc-2006Q4
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org, port-powerpc@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/25/2007 13:22:48
Hi,

I've uploaded the files in the results of a bulk build done on
NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2006Q4/NetBSD-3.1/powerpc/

A total of 5.3GB of packages were uploaded.

The source tree this was built from was updated January 6.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running NetBSD
3.1_STABLE, and most of these packages should be usable on newer
versions of the OS up to where we switched to gcc 4, and should also
be usable on 3.1 and probably on 3.0 as well.  For the packages which
are not architecture-specific (should be the vast majority), these
packages should also be usable on other powerpc ports.

I'm re-updating the pkgsrc tree on this host, and will start a
rebuild based on that.

Regards,

- H=E5vard